Have you considered releasing equity from your home?
A Lifetime Mortgage is a popular way to release equity from your property tax free. Many customers are asset rich with their fortune tied up within their home. You can release equity via a lump sum, or you can drawdown smaller amounts when it suits.
There are numerous reasons why you might want to release equity:
- Pay off an existing mortgage or debts.
- Fund a better lifestyle, a new car, holiday or travel.
- Top up retirement income.
- Renovate or refurbish parts of your home.
- Help children or grandchildren with house deposits, weddings or other major events.
- Manage your estate, wealth and tax planning.
- Receive ongoing care at home or pay off private medical bills.
- Adapt your home so you can continue to live independently.
- … and there are many more reasons that can be considered.
If you are over 55 with a property in the UK which is your main residence, then give us a call to see what is possible for your circumstances.
We provide initial advice for free and without obligation.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our financial services register number is 916873.
All the plans we recommend meet the Equity Release Council standards and come with several protections including the no negative equity guarantee which means you will never owe more than your home’s value.
We advise on lifetime mortgages, which is a loan secured against your home. It will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits.